Here's what I've been doing since the winner of RPGSS 2014 was announced:
- I sent a few monster pitches to a major publisher and got an assignment to develop four of them into full-fledged bestiary entries. I might publish one or two of the rejected entries here in the blog when time allows, as part of the Serpent's Stash series.
- I joined the Flying Pincushion's team of freelancer writers and started designing content for an upcoming book about the cavalier class. Remember to check it out when it's published!
- I discussed freelancing opportunities with another publisher, but nothing substantial has come out of it yet. It seems, though, that I'll be rather busy with the two projects mentioned above, so I probably won't be joining any new projects until June.
- I inquired about the PFS module I get to write as an RPGSS runner-up, but I don't know the schedule yet.
- I sent in my program info to the organizers of Ropecon about a presentation on RPGSS and RPG design. Ropecon is one of Finland's biggest annual gaming conventions.