Thursday, June 12, 2014

Sellsword, part II: May-June 2014

It's been an interesting few months since the conclusion of RPGSS 2014, to say the least. Below is an update on what I've been up to recently. :-)

  • The monster assignment I mentioned in my previous Sellsword update is nearly finished: I submitted two of them in May, one earlier this month, and the last one I'll finish by the end of this week. The feedback has been positive, so I'm very motivated to design more monsters in the future. I'll tell you a little bit about the assignment in my next update, probably in July when I'm finally able to talk about it.
  • It also looks like I'll also be working on another product line later this year, but it's too early to say. Fingers crossed!
  • The process of designing the PFS module (prize module for placing in top 4 in this year's RPGSS) is about to begin. This is going to be exciting! And of course, I'll see if there are any tiny tidbits about the process that I can share. No spoilers, though!
  • And finally, as I mentioned in an earlier update, I'll be giving a presentation at Ropecon (25th - 27th July). The exact time has not been confirmed yet, but I'll post and update about that as soon as I know.
Happy gaming! Stay tuned!

No comments :

Post a Comment

A Sword for Hire