Friday, March 27, 2015

The Golden Guardian on Paizo's blog

I just noticed there was some discussion about the Golden Guardian on Paizo's blog a few days ago. Thanks for the shout-out, John!

Also featured in that blog post are two illustrations by Marek Madej. I admit I had not heard of Marek before, but I was really impressed with the picture of the kobold (minor spoiler warning!) ...who is an NPC in my Pathfinder scenario.
Naktok (illustration by Marek Madej)

--

This blog post uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Inc., which are used under Paizo's Community Use Policy. We are expressly prohibited from charging you to use or access this content. This blog post is not published, endorsed, or specifically approved by Paizo Inc. For more information about Paizo's Community Use Policy, please visit paizo.com/communityuse. For more information about Paizo Inc. and Paizo products, please visit paizo.com.

No comments :

Post a Comment

A Sword for Hire